$500 - Associate Membership Dues (January through December.)
Eligible Candidates for Associate Membership: Invited representatives from Philadelphia's business, non-profit and governmental sectors.
Benefits of Associate Membership:
- Affiliation with America's oldest diplomatic association, publicized on the CCAP website, reinforcing the Associate Member's international brand.
- Strategic access to business, political and cultural leaders in the global market place, through CCAP Members' relationships in their respective countries and with the diplomatic community in the United States.
- Interaction with Philadelphia's political, business and non-profit decision-makers through CCAP connections and introductions.
- Receipt of CCAP monthly newsletter and selected international market information.
- Invitations to CCAP industry-specific workshops and quarterly receptions with notable speakers and dynamic networking opportunities.
- Preferential prospects to sponsor CCAP's high-profile programs and events.
Limitations of Associate Membership: Associate Members are non-voting members who do not attend the business and internal corporate meetings of CCAP or hold office on its Executive Committee.